Modern textile printers are used for producing flags with this technology. Color transmission during sublimation printing is implemented by CMYK color model.
Roll width is 150 cm, and length is almost unlimited!
- possibility of flags to be quickly printed;
- low cost in the calculation per square meter;
- the ability to print full-color images on flags with a photographic quality;
- profitable price, even beginning with a circulation of one flag!
For transferring the image onto fabric in stencil printing technology, special forms (patterns) are used. The dye is applied through them by soaking in a fabric and giving it bright, vivid colors. This method is implemented for advertising, national flags and flags for companies. Moreover, more than half of all flags in the world are printed using stencil printing technology.
- The opportunity to use an unlimited number of colors of ©Pantone scale;
- Lifetime of stencil flags is 20-30% longer than the flags made using sublimation printing;
- Flag has particularly bright, intense colors.